Pages

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.

Leeds festival 2009 tickets came out yesterday.
Despite me now having aproximatly £3 to my name for the time being, I am a ticketholder, therefore I am pleased.

At this moment in time I am really excited about seeing;
Jamie T, Ian Brown, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, White Lies and last but not least RADIOHEAD!

Me&Missa are already making plans of what to bring in terms of goodies etc and bags of wine seem vital.
Yes kids, its all about the music.

As an outcome of my excitement, I failed to sleep. Unfortunatly, I slept all day till 12.00 and then woke up effing and blinding at the fact I had blatently slept through two alarms and missed two lessons therefore free money for the week!

I thought this only happened in pretend, now I know it's real.

No comments: