Pages

Tuesday, 8 September 2009

All that jazzz..

I'm moving away on Sunday, yes Sunday.
To the capital city London.

During preperation for moving away, I have spent time with my father. I really like my father. We have a new white room in our house. It holds three vinyl players, a superlambbanana, many books and many vinyls.

Last night over white wine and such me and my father got jazzy.
People my age don't really listen to jazz enough.
Here's a nice clipit..

Lee Morgan.

I'll miss Blackburn very much.

1 comment:

iani said...

Lee Morgan was murdered in the early hours of February 19, 1972, at Slugs', a jazz club in New York City's East Village where his band was performing. Following an altercation between sets, Morgan's live-in girlfriend (Helen More), shot him in the heart, killing him instantly. He was 33 years old.