Pages

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

If I want to have tomato sauce on my ham butties I will.

I'm a little peeved today.
I don't think I'm really that good at this 'real life' thing I've been doing since I moved out, I have recently gone over stropy, developed a sly soft spot for cheesy 90's tunes and Elton John, I almost put tomato sauce on everything I can (I'll never give this up) and I have even invested in potato waffles and fish fingers instead of the real things I usually buy.
Why? I don't know. I've decided I don't really like the 'school playground' and I want to play catch on my own?
Maybe the lack of inspiration I've been giving myself has made me revert back to the brain I had during early years, I don't know.

On another note;
Romance is Boring. It really is. My indecisivness has lead me to repel the opposite sex through not brushing my hair or wearing makeup.

Due to the distractions of last week, I completely forgot about Los Campesinos at Rough Trade east, GUTTED. However I made my self a bit jollier by buying their new album, I love it.

No comments: